CODE OF CONDUCT
Our mission is to nurture a professional community through learning, connecting and building qualified individuals. Our Platform are designed to promote equal opportunity for our members to meet, exchange ideas, learn and find opportunities or resources for work or build qualified teams.
COOMAA’s “Dos and Don’ts”
COOMAA is a community of professionals. This list of “Dos and Don’ts” limits what you can and cannot do on our Platform.
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements.
Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated.
Register your real name on your profile.
Use the Platform in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- Create a false identity on COOMAA, misrepresent your identity, create a member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account.
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Platform or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Platform.
- Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views).
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Platform, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of COOMAA.
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer)).
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license.
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of COOMAA, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our learning videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “COOMAA” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code.
- Reverse engineering, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Platform or any related technology that is not open source.
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by COOMAA without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited COOMAA trainer).
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Platform or related data or access to the same, without COOMAA’s consent.
- Deep-link to our Platform for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Platform, without COOMAA’s consent.
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Platform, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages.
- Monitor the Platform’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose.
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Platform.
- Overlay or otherwise modify the Platform or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Platform or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Platform).
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Platform (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses).
- Violate the list of “Dos and Don’ts” or any additional terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service.
Complaints Regarding Content
Contact information for complaints about content provided by our Members.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. Please contact us if you believe your rights have been violated.
How To Contact Us
For general inquiries, you may contact us online. For legal notices or service of process, you may write us our main address.